Tuesday, 23 October 2012

U-G-L-Y


T-shirt and necklace: Unknown
Jeans: Primark
Boots: Spain





Cheesy wink: Model's own




You ain't got no alibi, you ugly, ey ey, you ugly! (Shout out to an old primary school chant!)

Wore this out today (plus my trusty woollen jumper) to buy a new oven as my dad broke ours on Sunday, what's he like ey? I got this t-shirt way back when over summer and it just epitomises autumn to me. It also has that weird quality some clothes have where it's so ugly, it's almost beautiful (hence the post title and childish chant). I mentioned this quality in passing to my sister before to which she replied 'Oh, so it's like you then' errr I'll take that as a compliment.

I also got these jeans over summer when I finally decided that my very old skinny jeans were definitely too short now and I couldn't get away with rolling them up any longer *sad face*

Finally it's been yeeeears since I posted (okay it was only last March) so I'll get you up to date with what's new in my life:

  • I'm now a qualified girl having passed my GCSE exams in the summer, woop woop!
  • I almost have a job, watch this space!
  • I got Twitter for my blog - @TheTrendyTeen
P.S. This new Blogger layout baffles me!

No comments: