Sunday, 22 January 2012

OOTD: Bee loves sale buys!

T-shirt - Market stall
Skirt - Primark
Tights - Primark
Blush - 2tru from Superdrug
Lipstick - MUA Shade 11
Gormless expression - Model's own





My brain's barely functioning today - I blame it on revision and the cold weather (when in doubt, blame the cold), so I'll keep this post short and sweet:

  • I got this skirt in the Chester sales. Some people go frantic and animalistic during the sales - rifling through every clothes rail for anything they can find. I am one of those people.
  • If there was an award for the most creased outfit, this outfit would win, hands down.
  • It's Chinese New Year tomorrow and I'm spending the evening with the family, yay! I'll be a few pounds heavier tomorrow, I just can't resist my gran's cooking :)

2 comments:

Shawna Hynes said...

Super cute skirt - I absolutely love it! :)

<3 Shawna
http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com

Vintage Culture said...

I Love the skirt! <3

http://vintage-culture.blogspot.com/