Sunday, 8 January 2012

My Sunday in Pictures

The view out of my bedroom window




Opened a late present from my grandparents today and it was this cute soap and soapdish!




Winnie the Pooh wash puff that was in my stocking


My Batman slipper socks


The scarf I'm currently knitting for my grandad

Revision and an overload of work is stopping me from blogging as much as I want to. I've got so many half-written posts to finish so I'll try and get them done as soon as I can, but for now I'm just drinking hot chocolate and curled up on the sofa watching The Devil Wears Prada. Hope you've all had a good weekend guys :)

2 comments:

Maddie said...

Such cute pictures! :)

callmemaddie.blogspot.com

Mitha Komala said...

awesome pictures dear, that view is amazing. and your pooh is so adorable. love your blog! <333

follow me if you love to, and i’ll follow you back :)

http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/