Tuesday, 27 December 2011

OOTD: Bee loves velvet and lace


Dress worn as top: boohoo.com
Skirt, tights, scarf and hat: Primark
Blazer: Mama Bee's
Boots: Charity Shop
















Cheeky bit of mistletoe!

Most mornings I barely think about my clothes and just throw on any old thing, but some mornings I stop, look in my wardrobe and think 'How do I feel?' The answer today was 'like a vampire' (This may or may not have something to do with watching Vampire Diaries last night.) So out came the dark colours and the textures - black lace, marroon velvet, brown leather. (Sadly full vampish make up complete with fake blood seemed just a tad too much for a daytime shopping trip.)

My friend Jay and I braved the Liverpool sales today, they were unbelievably crowded! I bought some boots, a ring and nail varnish while Jay bought a CD and some Vans. If you too are braving the sales, happy bargain hunting!

P.S. I've thrown in some Christmassy photos too, just for good measure! x

4 comments:

Dani said...

I really like your outfit :)
Why don't we follow each other ?

Tiffany said...

very nice outfit! I like the velvet skirt :)

Leftbanked.

DailyGlamour said...

happy holiday

oomph. said...

i love your floppy! i haven't worn mine much lately, but i sure miss it! hope you have a wonderful new year!!

[oomph.]