Sunday, 18 December 2011

Christmas Want-it: One week to go!


* We're All Mad Here Necklace - £28 - Hannah Zakari * Suedette Cut Out Shoes - £24.99 - New Look * Barbed Wire Ring - £6 - Topshop * Russian Red Lipstick - £13.50 - Mac * Snake Bracelet - £5 - Topshop * Daisy Eau So Fresh - Marc Jacobs * Glitter Spot Velvet Dress - £46 - Topshop * 2true Cheek and Lip Tint - £1.99 - Superdrug *

One week to go until Christmas!!! There's something about Christmas that makes me go back to the mentality of a child, and just dance around the house waving tinsel and singing carols - I guess that's the beauty of this holiday, there's just nothing like it!

It has the best of Easter (chocolate) and birthdays (lets not lie, presents). It brings the family together. It gives you an excuse to decorate your house in any way you choose - the more tinsel and lights the better! The excuse to eat as much as you like - bring on the yule log and mince pies! And it fills everyone with joy and contentedness. Almost everybody loves Christmas (the exception being my music teacher who is the Grinch personified).

Today has been such a lazy Sunday - don't judge me, but I got up at half 12, eek! All I've done is eat, sleep, watch TV and go on my laptop *hangs head in shame* So I'm going to go grab a stack of Christmas CD's, put them on full blast and dance around tidy my room...

P.S. There's a stack of Christmas posts coming your way, watch this space :)

2 comments:

Wida said...

I want shoes!!

Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

Nikki said...

I LOVE the shoes and bracelet!! Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog!:)Xx