Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Wednesday Want-it: These boots are made for walking...

Abbott Lace Up Brogue Ankle Boots - Topshop - £55


As the leaves turn orange and fall from the trees and the days get windier and colder, summer sandals and flipflops are sadly packed away and boot sales in shops nationwide shoot skywards. Worn with woolly tights, thick socks or skinny jeans, forget diamonds - boots are a girl's best friend.

With my love of brogues, these boots seem perfect to me. I actually saw some in Vogue from Tommy Hilfiger which were £140 but being a 15 year old with no job or pocket money, they were completely unrealistic. These Topshop boots however seem more ideal. 100% leather brogue boots for a good price? Excuse me I'm just going to go update my Christmas list...

No comments: