Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Wednesday Want-it: Maroon

Technically this is a Wednesday Did-Want-it-but-now-have-it...okay you caught me, I'll admit this is a review disguised as a Wednesday Want-it. At my school fayre two weekends ago (where we raised around £7500 btw if you're interested) I saw this lovely maroon nail varnish from Tesco but when I went there I couldn't find it. I ended up buying the Glamour Magazine with the free Nails Inc nail varnish in Victoria, which I was curious to try as my friend swears by them...






I quite like this nail varnish - the colour is lovely and it looks different in different lights. It is smooth, fast drying and after a week of wearing mine is chip-free. I also only needed one coat to achieve quite a dark colour which means I'll get more wears out of the bottle, yay! On the other hand, it was hard to apply and the consistency can only be described as gloopy when wet. Considering this product usually retails at £11 I don't think I can say it's worth it (but hey I'm a cheapskate) but as a freebie from a £2 magazine I was very pleased and I'd recommend it!

Did any of you buy the Glamour magazine this month and get this freebie? Or did you buy a Nail Incs nail varnish? :)

P.S. My actual Wednesday Want-it: please please please let my music exam go okay tomorrow.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Lovely colour! Glamour always do such great freebies. I hope your music exam went well!

Thanks for entering my giveaway x
Natalie | Just a Thought