Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Stretton Antiques Market


























Stretton Antiques Market (south of Shrewsbury) is a four-floored treasure trove of retro goodies and funky antiques. The photos I've uploaded were just from a small area of the shop, it's ginormous! I don't even know how to describe it and I don't think I'd do proper justice to it if I did. It's actually magical and we spent about 3 hours in there just looking! There's something for everyone - from little knick knacks to jewellery to furniture. And what I loved most was the cute tea room with the lights, and the little stone creature sitting outside picking his nose!

NB. Sorry that this post was photo-heavy but it was so hard to choose only a few of the many photos taken.

1 comment:

sr19 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.