Friday, 4 November 2011

MUA Lipstick Review

MUA Shade 11




 I don't tend to wear make-up much but whilst browsing through Superdrug the other day I saw the MUA stand and having heard much prasie about it, I thought 'Hey why not be adventurous' and bought this lipstick. It's a lovely deep pink colour and it smells like cherry sweets, yum! I wore it for a party the other night and after a few hours of drinking, eating and dancing it had stayed on pretty well. Considering I also like the modern packaging, overall I'm pleased with this lipstick. Let's just say this impulse paid off - the last time I thought 'Hey why not be adventurous' I ended up with a broken nose. You win some, you lose some...

2 comments:

Jess said...

This is a lovely colour and really suits you. Every girl should have an "everyday" lipstick :) xxx

sr19 said...

You have never broken your nose in your life!