Saturday, 26 November 2011

Ready Set Go!


Dress - Boohoo
Belt - Primark
Hat - Primark
Scarf - Primark
Cardie - Charity shop





Blue + black = big fashion nono, but not wearing a cardie + winter = big bethan nono. I'd rather be warm over fashionable anyday! This cardie is my guilty pleasure - it's huge and shapeless but it's warm and it cost £3.50! My day has literally gone like this: Got up. Dressed. Ran to train station. Saw train leaving station. Almost cried. Got next train. Bought birthday present for my friend Anna. Ran to train station in town. Almost fell down escalator (saw my life flash before my eyes). Got home. Ate. Dressed as Tweedledee -laughed at how silly I looked. And out the door again to Anna's Alice in Wonderland party.

1 comment:

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Such a nice cardigan! x hivenn p.s enter my $200 shopbop giveaway?