Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Today is my last day of summer holidays *sob* and looking back over my summer, I think it's been a pretty good one. It's consisted of Copenhagen, Cornwall, NHS Work Experience, GCSE results, slumbers, parties and a fair amount of sun :) And I'm actually looking forward to school...

Cornwall


Copenhagen

Look at the weird mini roll on the right!


Also after being inspired by some of the pastries in Copenhagen, I tried to make cinnamon rolls...note the word tried. How people bake these things and make them stay in neat little rolls I'll never know! Despite their messy  artistic appearance, they taste good and that's all that matters, hey?

Finally I watched a programme the other night called Jig: The Great Irish Dance Off which was a documentary following some children and teenagers on their journey at the World Irish Dancing Championships. It sounds boring but the amount of dedication, hard work and passion these children, some only 8 years old, put into their dancing is overwhelming, and it's well worth watching.

I'm off to hunt for my uniform and my locker key, have a good week guys x

8 comments:

mia said...

Cinnamon rolls? I love those things! It's so impressive that you made them! They look pretty good to me :)

Agora tô pronta said...

Hi, love the blog.
Give a pass by the mine.
If you like, we can follow each other?
Kisses.

Agora tô pronta said...

Hi dear, thank you for visiting my blog.
I'm following you.
Kisses.

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

Love the first two photos, your holiday sounded amazing :)
xxx

Katie said...

ohh yum those looks so so delicious! i'm sad for the end of my summer..school is very stressful now

--instead of an elephant

DailyGlamour said...

look yummy !
xo

Samantha said...

Those cinnamon rolls look delicious!

Thanks for visiting my blog, come again soon! :o)

-Samantha

http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

Temporary:Secretary said...

the cinnamon roll dessert looks good to me! yum x