Monday, 5 September 2011

Cornwall: Sea, Sand, Sun and Chips

For a week at the beginning of the summer, the family and I went camping in Cornwall. We stayed in Camelford, which was lovely. We went to the beach, visited little towns and villages, went to some National Trust places, and ate ALOT of fish and chips...

The Harbour

St Arthur's Cliffs

We drove past a car boot sale near Polperro and decided to stop and take a look. I didn't buy anything but my dad bought alot of books and my mum and little sister bought some strange and random things, but there were alot of vintage cars and camper vans on display and this was one of them...how fab is it?! :)



Some random steps :)
 We also went to a National Trust place called Antony which is where they filmed the first few scenes of Alice in Wonderland! They had a few exhibits on the film which were closed when we were there but we went to the Story Circle, and to the Rabbit Hole Slide.

Story Circle Chair

Me on the slide
 I do have some hilarious and pretty embarrassing photos of my mum and Sophie on the slide but knowing they both look at my blog sometimes and knowing they're both very scary when angry, I think I'll leave those photos out...

Alice in Wonderland Cup (Look at the Cheshire Cat! )



We did take many more photos than this over the week...but these were the only ones I could find on the computer at the moment :)

1 comment:

sr19 said...

You made a very good decision to leave me out.