Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Swish swish




 And so it goes from preview to full post...this is what I wore on Monday to go to Manchester with my family where remarkably, despite going into quite a few shops, I didn't buy anything! :O Wait I lie, I bought a sausage roll from Greggs :) My gran made me this skirt last year for my birthday and I love it! It's got a lovely swish to it which I tried to film to show you guys but I just ended up looking like a dizzy drunk...
    
Recently I've been feeling really unmotivated to blog, but this week I've started to become more inspired, so there'll be lots more posts coming! Also GCSE results tomorrow...eek!




9 comments:

DailyGlamour said...

pretty look !
xx

thekellytang said...

Seriously adore your look! Its cute & Charming! :)

<3 Kelly

DaphYin said...

Lovely skirt! It's so cute :) Nice then can't wait to read more!
Thanks for commenting on my blog.

http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

PureMorning said...

Nice :))

Stream said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stream said...

Your skirt is beyond adorable!!!
I love your oxford shoes and hat, you look very cute. Thanks so much for your comment, I'm glad you found me!
I'd love if we follow each other!

xo,Stream
http://twistandfashion.blogspot.com/

Kel said...

That skirt is all kinds of awesome.

Lots of love from Sydney,

x Kel

talking all things French

romwe said...

That is a seriously stunning outfit! And that looks just perfect! really love your fashion style, i enjoy reading your posts as well. Your fashion sense is very inspiring. Good luck!

romwe.blogspot.com

Back to Front said...

Cute outfit!x