Wednesday, 13 July 2011

We are St Marys College, and this is what we do!

Sorry guys, I know I've been an awful blogger the past week! I've been signing in to read posts but I just couldn't be bothered to do a post of my own! Even when I have so much to blog about right now! But now that I'm officially off school for the summer (YAY!) I have no excuse not to publish posts...

Well I've had no time this week, due to music rehearsals, my little sister's prize day (where she played in the band, it was awful!), Proms in the Park on Saturday night and going out with my boyfriend to Crosby Carnival on Sunday before he goes away to America for 3 weeks! :'(

Also on Thursday it was our school sportsday, I came second in the 1500m! And then it hailed and poured it down, so everybody ran into the changing rooms! I stayed at my friend Ker's that night, cause my family were all away and she's been going through a rough time at the moment, and had a few life-changing problems but tis all okay now :)

Instead of me writing alot, I'll show you my week in pictures, seeing as I finally got off my lazy arse, found the camera and took some photos for once...

Mug I got for my friend Katie's birthday (she fell off her bike last summer and broke her arm)


Bought this on Monday for £5 from Primark



Primark £1

Primark £1.50



MUA Superdrug £1
Superdrug beautycard


Couldn't resist...


Free Cath Kidston bag from a magazine


Blue and pink nails...they make me think of babies!



Just finished reading it

Sophie's Year 6 Leavers Mass


Delilah the Dolphin! Won at Crosby Carnival by Ben

Proms in the Park!



Proms in the Park
Just found my B.B. King album! :D


Mini cakes that Anna made for Helly's birthday!

Some little first year, as I'm childish I find this hilarious...

Rupert Grint, you babe

Btw the title is a quote from my music teacher Mr Byers who said it to the crowd before we started our final piece. He said it, and then turned around and mouthed 'Why the hell did I just say that?!' to us! But the concert was a hugeeee success and was amazing!

2 comments:

mia said...

Great pics, and hope you have an awesome summer! Don't worry, three weeks will fly by :)

TheMadTwins said...

Wow love that primark dress and that neckless is cute too!

ps: you can still join our giveaway