Sunday, 3 July 2011

Oranges and lemons

The strangest thing happened this weekend...on Friday I got an email from the company who sell the orange jeans I was going to buy telling me that my order hadn't been confirmed and I needed to place another order (which I never got round to doing) but on Saturday I was looking around the charity shops in Waterloo and I found these yellow cropped jeans (orginally from M&S) and they were only £2.50! Unfortunately they are a little big but they're so cheap so I'll still wear them :)




Also I really want to dip dye my hair blue! I know some people don't agree with hair dye but you're only young once and if it's semi-permanent, it'll wash out! I've had a look around some shops and I've mostly found blue-black hair dye so does anyone know where I can buy cheapish blue hair dye?





                                    Hope you've had a good weekend! x

5 comments:

mia said...

Definitely go for the hair dye! I dyed my hair a purplish colour once, it's fun to play about with new things :)

Sophie - Country girl said...

I tried to dye my hair blue once. It went proper grey instead. Disaster. Still yearning blue hair though. Go for it and show us a pic!

Anonymous said...

Yes, probably so it is

neon rose said...

sounds nice, i loved kelly osbournes hair when it was lilac!

neonrosefashion.blogspot.com

Jazmine(r) said...

Oh sweet buy, colored denim is super IN this season :)

fluffyfashionforward.blogspot.com