Monday, 18 July 2011

OOTD: In bloom...

Top: Charity shop £3.49 (originally New Look)
Jeans: Hong Kong
Necklace: Primark £1
















Just taking a quick break from packing to show you my outfit from today, I bought this top in Burnley on Thursday and even though I have a phobia of buttons, I love it! I also bought this watering can necklace and the Coca Cola tin! :D

Being a HP nerd, I had to show you my Harry Potter 3D glasses from the cinema on Friday! Ignore the poses/strange faces, and finally my little sister asked if I'd take a picture of her new dress and shoes which she's really proud of, isn't she a cutie?

Anyways I'm off to Cornwall for a week, so have a good week guys! x

2 comments:

Steffani-Louise said...

thanks for the comment hun :]
you hair is lovely in these photos. xx

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Love the first outfit, your hair is lush!!

Sadie x