Monday, 20 June 2011

Get off your ass, let's do some math!


Sorry for the lack of actual post, I've got my Maths exam tomorrow so I've been revising and while I took some pictures at the weekend, I haven't had time to upload them yet. I promise it's the first thing I'll do when I get home on Thursday! I'm going to Bath for a family reunion straight after my exam tomorrow, even though I'm not meant to, my bad! I can't wait!

Also I've ordered the orange jeans from my previous post, at £12 they seemed a good buy! So thank you for all the lovely comments :) Anyway I have to go and pack so have a good week guys! x

5 comments:

mia said...

Good luck and have fun! I've always wanted to go to Bath, although haven't actually been! Can't wait to see the orange jeans :)

Annabelle Fleur said...

Wow, good luck darling! I know you'll do great! I just love your blog and now following, of course! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

Kisses,
Annabelle
http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

Good luck lovely! x hivenn

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

I hope the exam went well for you.

Sadie xx

Bethan said...

Thanks,the exam was fine! Also Jazzy I can't comment on your blog! x