Friday, 17 June 2011

Coloured jeans - advice? :)


Hey guys! I'm thinking of buying some coloured jeans for summer so I did a quick search on some shop websites and to be honest, there was alot less variety than I expected but I managed to find a few that were in my price range and I'd like your opinion on which you think I should get...

 These:


Dorothy Perkins £30
                                                                      
                                                                          or these:



Topshop £38-40

or these:

yesstyle.co.uk £12



I quite like the green pair from Topshop, just to say I don't usually shop in Topshop as I don't have the money and I think some cheaper high street shops are just as good but this was the only place I could find green jeans.

So, which pair do you like best? Have any of you guys got coloured jeans? And if so, where did you get them from?
Have a great weekend!x

9 comments:

rose petals said...

I love the coloured jeans that are around at the moment. I like the green ones but I think the yellow and orange would be easier to match up X

Sophie - country girl said...

I adore them all. £12 sounds insanely reasonable! Topshop's £40 not so appealing :S
I am after coloured jeans but am fearful of significant colour fading.

JazmineKariss said...

I love the colored jean trend, I think its so pretty :)
-Jaz
http://www.fluffyfashioncents.blogspot.com

Marissa Joy said...

Love these bright colored jeans- need some of these for the summer!

stylebymj.blogspot.com

mia said...

I love the orange/yellow ones best :) Gorgeous and summery, plus you can carry the trend into autumn with boots!

Lidiya said...

I love colored jeans!! i think the pair from yesstyle is my favorite because the color is such bright! <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Strawberry Freckleface said...

The orange and the teal ones are my favorite!


strawberry freckleface

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Love the Topshop Coral coloured ones.

Sadie x

Em said...

Yes coloured jeans! I'm currently looking for the perfect pink pair

http://www.fashionhacks.blogspot.com/