Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Candy stripes





I apologise for the very crappy quality photos, my camera is very temperamental! But yeah I've painted my nails three different colours, all Barry M. The first was Berry, the second Mint Green and the last Lemon. To be honest, I'm not too sure about this, I don't think the colours work well together. I wanted to use light blue but I couldn't find it :( But that's the beauty of nail varnish, if you don't like it, you can just take it off and start again! Also two posts in one day, what is the world coming to?! x

3 comments:

Sophie - Country girl said...

i love the trio of colours and the freshness of the look. great job!

Sarah said...

I quite like it! It looks good, and it's cool how you can paint them three colours, I can barely paint mine one!

Sarah
x

www.almostdelightful.com

mia said...

I just love these, so happy and cheerful! The colours are perfect for summer :)