Monday, 13 June 2011

And why did you fail GCSE Re...?






Answer: Because I spent the night before my exam making cupcakes for my friends Katie and Alice's birthdays even though I'd done absolutely no revision.

It doesn't matter I don't want to be a priest or anything to do with religion :) I made a special one for Big Al and a cupcake with a fringe for Katie because we always tease her about her fringe, shame Cupcake Katie has no other hair... Anyway I've included a picture of Katie (she's the one on the right) so you can see the resemblance!

Now I think I've wasted enough time so I'll go do some revision *sigh*...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ah well, the cupcakes do look really lovely, so at least a positive has come out of it!

Sarah
x

www.almostdelightful.com

Beatrice Balaj said...

The cupcakes are so yummy!!

Xoxo,
http://beatricebalaj.blogspot.com/