|*Barry M Nail Varnish - Peach Melba - £2.99 * Bird necklace - H&M - £5.99 * Cherry Print Fifties Sundress - Topshop - £36 * Pink Print Chelsea Girl Dungarees - River Island - £35 * Seagull scarf - H&M - £1.99|
I'm seriously considering doing some serious shopping soon! but I think I'll have to wait until after I've done my GCSE exams which are (as my friend told me before) 20 days away :( I guess I should go do some revision...
1) Yes Barry M! I find they are the best nail polish, especially for me as I chip my nail polish off all the time, oops!
2) This necklace is just awesome and it screams summer at me, yes please!
3) Although I really like this cherry print dress from Topshop I'm not sure if I have enough money to buy it so I might have a little dig around some charity shops this weekend and see if I can find anything similar but at a cheaper price
4) Dungarees! yay! even though they're uber childish and not very flattering at all! they're so pretty and as a tomboy, I have to admit I really want them!
5) To tie my hair up with! I have veery long hair but I don't really do anything with it so I've decided to start wearing it in more styles and I might also get some of it cut off :O