Saturday, 28 May 2011

There's a fire starting in my heart...

Dress: Tesco £8
Tights: Dorothy Perkins
Belt and bag: Primark





First day of my half term so I went to town with a friend to watch the Hangover 2 which was really good, not as good as the first but still prretty funny, I'd recommend it. I wore this dress from Tesco (£8) and some tights which Lucy got me for my birthday aswell as my red Primark bag. Last night I painted my nails with Barry M Lemon and then the Instant Nail Effects. Sorry I couldn't get a good picture of my nails, I think the camera's gone funny! But I found a picture on the internet of it so you guys can see what it looks like! Anyway I'm off to watch So You Think You Can Dance, why is Saturday night tv so rubbish but addictive?!

Btw the title refers to a woman on the train who was singing this song really loudly and out of tune, was hilarious :')

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have yet to try that crackle polish! just can't seem to find it here!

rockoomph.blogspot.com

Beatrice Balaj said...

Love the nail polish color!


Xoxo,
http://beatricebalaj.blogspot.com/