Monday, 2 May 2011

I saw three ships come sailing in







Very sunny day today so I've been doing English homework in the garden - had to do an analysis of some poem, which I''m rubbish at. Thank god I don't have an English exam this summer, I'd be so screwed!

I was wearing a boring shorts and t-shirt so I didn't bother to take a picture but I wanted to show you guys my flipflops! I got them recently from Primark for £1 and I love them! Primark is really good for basic items or fun things like flipflops I think and they're always very cheap. These flipflops have got ships on them, my friend Jay calls them 'Ship flops', bless him :)

Also I've painted my nails a light green colour, Barry M Mint Green, which I got for my birthday from Helly. I went on Duke of Edinburgh Silver this weekend and whilst it was fun, it was also quite tiring and painful so I wanted to make my toes look nice again!

Anyway I'm off to have a shower and watch Glee, Chord Overstreet and Mark Salling, ouft! Bye!



The song that got us through D of E

3 comments:

Emma said...

Gotta love Barry M x

Sarah said...

So colourful. I love the flip flops and even more because they're only £1.

Sarah
x

http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

Jay said...

Awesome :D credit to me for the name of the flip flops :)